NIP Lidmaatschap nummer: 221270
My name is Despoina Kairi. I was born in Athens, Greece and moved to the Netherlands in 2011 after having completed my BSc degree in Psychology at Panteion University.
In the Netherlands, I completed the Master's program in Clinical Psychology at Leiden University and then moved forward with different trainings in various aspects of counseling and psychotherapy.
Some of my trainings include:
- Certificate in Existential Life Coaching and Well-Being (KU Leuven University)
- Emotion-Focused Therapy Level A (EFT-I and EFT-II), Apanta Academy, Veldhoven, NL
- Basis Clientgerichte Psychotherapie, Apanta Academy, Veldhoven, NL
- "Introduction to EMDR and Traumatherapy", Institute of Trauma therapy, Athens, by Domna Ventouratou
- Online NARM Basics Training 2020-2021 , Narm Training Institute LLC, USA
Receiving continuing education and training is a crucial aspect of my professional development.
Since 2013, I have been working as an external adjunct faculty for the department of Social and Behavioral Sciences at Webster Leiden Campus - Webster University.
In the past, I have also worked as a university counselor as well as an interim learning support coordinator for international students in the Netherlands .
At the moment, I am living in Amsterdam and working as a psychologist at my practice "InnerPiece Psychologie Praktijk", where I offer individual sessions for psychological support.